Our combination of Mango Butter, Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil with Organic Sweet Almond Oil is a “skin” loving delight.
Whipped to perfection this Body Butter is a heavenly reprieve from the toxic radicals your skin is faced with! Mango Butter has been traditionally used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing and protective properties Combine with Organic Shea Butter and Organic Coconut aides in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protects and nourishes the skin to prevent drying. This organic butter is rich in powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help to reduce the degeneration of skin cells, restore elasticity and offers a protective effect from the sun's UV radiation.
All Natural Body Butters with our specialty essential oil blend
Neroli Blossom - This body butter has an alluring scent that brings together notes of citrus and neroli with a hint of white musk.
Mango Butter promotes collagen production: Because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage the production of collagen, which helps give skin its shape and strength. Adequate collagen promotes a firmer appearance on skin, reducing the look of sagging and bagging.
- Natural source of vitamin A: Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages healthy cell production and turnover. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps to stimulate the cells responsible for keeping skin firm, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
- Fades scars: Stretch marks, acne scars, and other old scars become more pliable and less noticeable when exposed to all the goodies in mango butter—moisturizers, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and skin regenerators.
- Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, eczema and dermatitis flare-ups, and even psoriasis can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing and repairing damaged skin. Oh, and don’t forget your lips—mango butter works great as a lip balm.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturization, which can help prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles down the line. It also helps reduce the degeneration of skin cells, preventing that damaging process that leads to wrinkles in the first place.
- Protects from sun damage: Remember that ability to protect from radiation that we mentioned above? This is a great perk with mango butter—when you apply it to your skin you carry around an extra bit of protection from sun damage. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear sun protection, though!
- Soothes sunburn: Yep, you can use it both before and after sun exposure, as mango butter helps soothe and heal sunburned skin.
Organic Shea Butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.
- Contains plant antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, as well as catechins.
- Effective for curing skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, frost bites, burns, insect bites and stings
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil retains the moisture content of the skin, as the fats eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Rich in saturated Fats, medium chain fatty acids or triglycerides. When applied on the skin, they keep it smooth to the touch.
- Capric /Caprylic/Lauric acid: These three fatty acids have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties. As a result, when applied on the skin, coconut oil protects from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores.
- Traditionally, coconut oil has been praised and popularized for its anti-aging properties.
- Vitamin-E: repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking. Above all, it prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, since it has good antioxidant properties.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil Rich in vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6, it effectively balances the moisture in dry and irritated skin.
- It is easily absorbed hence does not leave the skin sticky and oily or block the pores. Sweet almond oil has amazing emollient qualities that have a strengthening and nourishing effect on the skin.
- Massaging with almond oil promotes blood circulation which effectively prevents stretch marks.
Vitamin E repairs of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking.
ingredients: Mango Butter, Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil and organic Sweet Almond Oil with vitamin e and arrowroot powder with an essential oil blend