The most used product there is for a baby is a diaper rash treatment/prevention cream. Our balm is designed to soothe and heal your baby's butt without any of the chemical nasties typically found in diaper rash creams. The beeswax in our balm safely delivers all the ingredients into the skin and provides a moisture barrier with antibacterial properties. It allows the shea butter to soothe and hydrate, the coconut oil to cleanse and heal, the zinc to coat and form a moisture barrier, the sweet almond oil to soften skin and the vitamin E to heal and moisturize.
- Calendula and Comfrey Leaf infused Olive and Jojoba Oil - anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritated skin, helps to increase blood flow and oxygen to the skin to aide in healing
- Coconut Oil - anti-bacterial properties that aide in speeding up the body's natural healing process
- shea butter: moisturizing properties help support many irritating skin conditions
- Beeswax - provides a moisture barrier for the skin as well as providing a stability for the balm. Raw beeswax is known for its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties plus drawing the balm ingredients into the skin.
Shea Butter - adds a rich, thick, creamy consistency as well as pure hydration. It provides soothing for the skin and encourages healing.
Non- Nano Zinc Oxide - Zinc’s healing properties have been well known for years. There are records of it being used to treat wounds and burns as long as 2000 years ago! can lower skin inflammation from rashes or irritations, improve wound healing, prevent bacterial infections, aid in the recovery of burned or damaged skin, as well as acting as a barrier that keeps moisture locked into the skin.
- Vitamin E - acts as a natural preservative while providing healing and moisture properties.
Why a Stick?
Moms are one the go with a newborn baby we created this in a stick for convenience for moms and ease of use for your precious baby
Why not most retail creams?
The problem with most retail diaper rash creams is that most of them are based with petroleum. Petroleum is combination of liquid crude oil and natural gas and is called a fossil fuel. It is toxic and doesn’t have much of a function at all except to trick our skin into thinking it is hydrated.
TO USE: Apply a small amount of booty balm to irritated skin after diaper changes to comfort and soothe delicate baby skin. Adults can apply the cream to dry, chapped, and irritated skin. Appropriate for babies, toddlers, and adults.
ingredients: infused calendula and comfrey leaf oil (organic oils of olive oil and jojoba), organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic beeswax, non-nano GMO zinc oxide, organic lavender essential oil and vitamin e.