August 26, 2015
1. When washing your beard give TLC to your fantastic beard by removing all food particles and using a super cleansing soap bar. An all natural soap bar works best especially one that has activated charcoal or bentonite clay. Both are super cleansing and leaves hair super soft after washing.
2. Towel dry your beard; use one those big fluffy towels that your wife or girlfriend buys. Those are the best towels super soft and big. It's perfect for your manly beard.
3. Put a small amount of Urban Swag beard oil in the palm of your hand (fuller and longer beards may require larger amount). Don't worry about pouring too much, all of our beard oil bottles come with a reducer so no worries about spilling or over-pouring.
4. Rub and work it into the base of your beard to coat the skin under to prevent dandruff and flaky skin. With a massaging motion, work the oil from your skin out to the ends of your beard.
5. Now style that sexy beard with a boars bristle brush. Now you can style and shape your beard. Your beard will stay perfect the entire day barring any afternoon delight antics (beards always attract that type of attention).
6. Our "Urban Swag" scent will last the entire day keeping you and your beard Swag game complete 24/7.
What is Activated Charcoal? Activated Carbon or what is better know as Activated Charcoal is a material that is produ...
What is a hydrosol? Hydrosols are among the gentlest and safest aromatics for use in caring for your complexion. Soot...
What is Dead Sea Mud so powerful? I love to apply a facial mask to detox my skin. One of my favorites is Dead Sea Mud...
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
If you have any questions or queries feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the inquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with all of our news and offers.